Financial Technology – BSc (Hons)
BSC HONS Financial Technology
This is a unique course developed for the dynamic, growing FinTech sector. It is designed to produce industry focused graduates with an in-depth knowledge of core finance and technology principles with a strong practical understanding of how theory informs professional practice.
The Ulster University Business School has developed the BSc Hons Financial Technology working in partnership with FD, developing a programme which offers students the opportunity to take this degree as part of a Higher Level Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Students have the opportunity to gain a valuable degree qualification whilst working in the FinTech sector.
- Develop a broad skillset which will enhance your opportunities in your future professional career.
- The course is a foundation for completion of complementary professional qualifications.
The University recognises a range of qualifications for admission to this course:
- Satisfy the University’s general entry requirements and provide competency in numeracy (GCSE grade B Mathematics or equivalent); and
- Hold a minimum of grades BCC at A level (if including A level Mathematics), or grades BBC if not including A level Mathematics (or of an equivalent standard in other Level 3 qualifications); or
- Provide evidence of their ability to undertake the programme through the accreditation of prior experiential learning process. International applicants must satisfy the University’s minimum requirements for English language.