FD Technologies plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
This role is an integral part of the Process Automation leadership team, working in tandem with 4 other Process Automation leadership functions at FD Technologies. It will guide, implement and ensure ongoing maintenance after the successful rollout of RPA Centres of Excellence at the organizations we serve. It will be a strategic role across multiple clients to ensure best practices are adopted and maintenance of the bots once an organization is at scale is managed efficiently. The Command Centre Lead role is the term used to describe the role, toolkit and skills that provide BAU support once a number of successful RPA bots have been implemented.
- Sets up the relevant infrastructure and looks to improve performance gaps that may be caused when bots are poling systems in an attended RPA scenario.
- Will manage infrastructure ops for an RPA initiative both for unattended and attended automation rollouts.
- Machine provisioning and configuration to relevant environments, working with solution architects.
- Manages the RPA portfolio on the robot machines that are released to production.
- Monitors the health of the bots in production.
- Mentors and leads others in the team in the best practice of level 1 RPA support & triage of Infrastructure issues
- Responsible for patching and upgrades
- Skilled in business continuity planning and putting together Service Support documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of RPA Solution Design Document and what good looks like
- Reviewing Solution Design documents to ensure Infosec guidelines are adhered to.
- Network security, management and ops systems – min 10 years
- Good knowledge of security aspects of automation and stakeholder concerns – both on-prem and in cloud
- ITIL Level 3 certified
- Strong virtualization experience using MS stack tools like Hyper-V, VMWare and Citrix XenApp
- Understanding of high-level deployment options in the context of RP
- Understanding of Admin functions in relevant RPA tools Orchestrators
- Working knowledge of Elasticsearch & Kibana
- Excellent heritage in Robot set ups
- Database maintenance skills and understanding of RPA vendors individual ecosystems
- Understanding of Robot production security requirements
- Practical experience of maintenance of bots and ensuring technical performance as well as reporting on it
- In-depth experience of license management in relevant orchestrator
- In-depth knowledge of usage of web interfaces to manage users, bots, packages and assets and linking them with visualization tools like Power BI for reporting purposes
- Configuration and maintenance of SQL database to enable the above
- Working knowledge of how to use orchestrator features to ensure the highest security for your ecosystem deployment
This role is based in London.
Working for FD:
At FD, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
Who are we?
FD Technologies plc (FD) is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (managed services and consulting).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.