FD Technologies plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
The VP of Reward and Benefits will be an expert at developing global compensation and benefits programs from strategy through implementation to attract and retain world-class talent. Success in the role will be measured by the development and evolution of a competitive total rewards package that is recognised, understood, and valued by our employees in various geographies. You will report to the HR Director and will work closely with the (growing) HR team and other colleagues in the company.
- Manage, measure, and improve company-wide compensation and benefit plans including equity, salaries, health insurance, pension and development of internal ranges.
- Manage the global job architecture infrastructure and associated salary ranges, including benchmark salary data management.
- Plan, lead and execute on the analysis and modelling of compensation and job levelling activities.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation with respect to pay equity;
- Take a proactive and customer-centric approach in thinking through the end to end employee experience and change management required, anticipating where there may be issues, questions or risks to mitigate.
- Research and analyse internal/external data relating to compensation and benefits elements (including market trends and benchmarks) and design programs that build and nurture the company culture with an in-depth understanding of how rewards affect culture.
- Manage projects, training and activities relating to employee benefits including implementation of new benefits and payroll vendors.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement of benefit plans, including benefit renewal negotiations, work experience offerings, implementation of new payroll and benefits providers, etc.
- Negotiate, evaluate and administer contracts with benefit plan providers, vendors, auditors and consultants for services.
- Lead design/improvement projects at a global level in various areas of compensation & benefits among which will include the set up of FD Technologies locations in new countries.
- Contribute to the firm’s ongoing and yearly Appraisal and Reward processes
- Must have led and scaled, on a global basis, total rewards for a high-growth organisation.
- In addition to traditional benefits management and analysis experience, you understand and have previously managed a share options scheme
- You’re a confident and collaborative project and team management with strong leadership skills built on your previous experiences.
- Effective planning and priority setting are areas you excel in.
- You can manage several complex projects simultaneously while working to meet deadlines.
- You have strong analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of plan designs
- Fluency in excel and Google suite products.
- Some familiarity with software sales incentives plans is desirable
This role will be based in Newry or Belfast
Working for FD:
At FD, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
- Hybrid Working options
Who are we?
FD Technologies plc (FD) is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (managed services and consulting).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.