FD Technologies plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
FD Technologies are currently seeking experienced CLM Team Leads to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1300+ globally.
- Leading specialized delivery teams, production and quality, across large scale CLM projects for Capital Markets clients – KYC/AML/Client On-boarding/Regulatory Outreach
- Set team performance and development targets, including individual objectives
- Acting as main point of contact for key FD clients ensuring operational delivery of time-critical projects and managed services
- Manage the relationship with senior stakeholders, both internal (FD CLM Leads) and external (Client) providing detailed and timely program reporting and MI
- Conduct regular one to one meetings with direct reports, providing clear feedback and acting as a point of continued support throughout the duration of engagements
- Identify operational efficiencies and enhancements to support and improve ongoing KYC programs
- Work with FD CLM Innovation Hub and introduce technology automation to drive consistency of approach where applicable
- Ensure the agreed client policies, procedures and quality standards are maintained and executed by FD teams across delivery programs
- Assist senior management during client visits and account planning activities
- Degree educated preferably to postgraduate level (2:1)
- 5+ years leading a CDD/KYC/AML project/team
- Proven experience of leading teams within heavily regulated environments
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- In-depth knowledge of CLM – KYC/AML/Client On-boarding/Regulatory Outreach
This role is based in Dublin or Belfast.
Working for FD:
At FD, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
Who are we?
FD Technologies plc (FD) is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (managed services and consulting).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.