FD Technologies plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
As an Accounts Administrator within the KX division of FD Technologies, you will work as part our dedicated finance team to assist and support the monthly business process. This role will be well suited to candidates with or working towards bookkeeping or accounting qualifications and will offer exposure to a wide range of tasks within the finance function.
- Client billing / invoicing – preparation / generation, and issuance
- Liaison with internal teams in respect of client billing matters – legal, tax, operations etc.
- Assistance with client account reconciliations and analysis
- Customer query management and resolution
- Accounts receivable / credit control duties – client debt management
- Assistance with departmental cash forecasting process
- Participation in month end close and reporting cycle
- Support of audit process – analysis and query resolution
- Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Experience working in a similar accounts or financial environment: including experience posting journals and comfort with double entry bookkeeping
- Experience of MS Office suite, with a focus on MS Excel in particular
- Strong numerical skills with good attention to detail; can provide accurate work
- Experience of being an effective team player with good communication skills
- A hands-on flexible approach with the ability to multitask, prioritise your workload, and work using your own initiative
- A willingness to resolve issues, and ability to interact with colleagues and customers effectively to help resolve customer enquiries as quickly as possible
- A proven ability of strong team skills, including taking direction from others, is crucial
- High level of integrity, professionalism and discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build trusted relationships with both co-workers and external stakeholders
This role can be based in either Newry or Belfast
Working for FD:
At FD, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
- Hybrid Working options
Who are we?
FD Technologies plc (FD) is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (managed services and consulting).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.