FD Technologies plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
We have an excellent opportunity for Hybrid Business Analysts/Project Managers to join our First Derivative consulting division in either London, Newry or Belfast.
- Providing guidance and support for company projects and initiatives
- Data analysis and production of technical documentation
- Regular updates to senior stakeholders
- Presentation of results to senior stakeholders
- Interpretation of MiFID II and implementation of MiFID II or SFTR, EMIR, IBOR, LIBOR.
- Identify risks and control
- Manage projects from initiation to implementation including Service Transition & closure
- Define, agree, and document the scope of the projects deliverables and plans and to maintain the scope throughout the life of the project
- Adhere to the Portfolio, Project Management & Project Management Office Framework
- Identify skill/resource requirements and secure those resources within a matrix management environment
- Define and agree an appropriate governance and communications structure for each project
- Ensure the necessary business decisions are taken in a timely manner
- Adopt Agile and Waterfall processes and methods as appropriate
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent understanding of Capital Markets.
- Excellent inter personals skills
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Strong MS Office skills
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven
- Good relationship and experience of dealing with regulatory bodies
- Subject Matter Expert in MiFID II or SFTR, EMIR, IBOR, LIBOR.
- Strong presentation skills
- Technically accomplished – strong understanding of SQL.
- Financial Services / Consultancy background, ideal.
- Prior experience as a hybrid BA/PM
- Significant experience of working in Financial Services
This role can be based in the UK (London or Belfast), Ireland (Dublin) and Toronto.
Working for FD Technologies:
At FD Technologies, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Technologies Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
Who are we?
FD Technologies is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (First Derivative).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.