FD Technologies plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
To meet the growing demand for our technology and services, we are currently growing our Recruitment team and plan to hire a number of recruiters. Preference will be for those with existing tech and/or capital markets experience. The successful applicant can be based across any of our current office, but particular focus is on NYC, Toronto and Sydney.
- Full recruitment life cycle
- Utilizing all methods of recruitment including, LinkedIn, Job Boards, referrals and more
- Working with agencies if required
- Offer management
- Onboarding of new starters
- Ensuring a good pipeline at all times of candidates
- Managing expectations
- Understanding the current trends in the market
- Managing the bench of consultants
- Ensuring they complete relevant training
- Preparing for interviews etc
- Working closely with the Business Development team to understand their requirements
- Supporting the Business Development team on arranging interviews, candidate feedback, onboarding to client site
- Working closely with the Legal/HR team for onboarding new hires Experience/skills required
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruitment role servicing the Tech/FinTech space
- Experience in high volume recruitment in particular recruiting for software engineers
- Experience in the Risk/Regulatory space within Capital Markets/Banking
- Established tech network in the US/Canada or UK market
- Ideally an agency recruitment background
- Ability to manage multiple client/management requests concurrently
- Experience managing multiple candidates and engaging with them to explain in detail the role/projects being discussed
- Experience in understanding large scale IT/Finance/Change
- Programs and being part of the resourcing function for said programs
- Working knowledge of key areas and trends in the IT/Finance space: including some of Java, C#, Cloud, Python, OOO programming, DevOps etc
This role can be based in Belfast, Boston, London, Newry, New York, Sydney, Toronto and even be offered as a remote position.
Working for FD:
At FD, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
Who are we?
FD Technologies plc (FD) is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (managed services and consulting).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.