FD Technologies plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
As a Management Accountant at FD Technologies, you will provide high quality reporting and analysis to support the KX business. Working as part of the KX finance team, the role will have a direct input into management information reporting. You will be expected to meet strict reporting deadlines on a monthly, quarterly, and half-yearly basis.
- Reporting and analysis of monthly management information packs and board reporting, including KPIs
- Working closely with Go To Market Sales Analyst, to ensure data integrity of Salesforce, and collation of pipeline and deal won data for monthly management reporting to include KPIs
- Supporting the collation of monthly reforecast to include software pipeline split by product
- Ownership of sales-based commission workings, working closely with Go To Market Sales Analyst to ensure payments are calculated and paid in line with agreed terms, and accurately reflected in monthly management reporting
- Revenue recognition for Customer Success business and working closely with project management team to drive efficiencies and further develop monthly reporting to project leads
- Supervision of monthly Customer Success invoicing and cash collection cycles, supporting team delivery to ensure monthly and quarterly targets are met
- Driver of cost efficiencies across the KX business with allocated cost areas under individual remit
- Supporting the forecasting and annual budgeting cycles
- Data analysis, assist with ad hoc data analysis projects including extracting, analysing, and summarising data and making recommendations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive improvements to include wider finance team, sales operations team, project management team, and legal departments.
- Help drive projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes for the KX finance team and wider business
- Mentorship of junior team members
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA professionally qualified ideally with 2 years post qualified experience
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role
- Experience of building financial models
- Sound knowledge of accounting packages
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritise your workloads in a fast-paced environment, delivering a high level of accuracy and attention to detail within tight timeframes
- Ability to identify areas of improvement within processes and procedures and identify continuous improvements for the team
- Experience in mentoring and supporting others to deliver tasks and shared outcomes
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiatives with minimal supervision and escalate matters when necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build trusted relationships with both co-workers and external stakeholders
- A proven ability of strong team skills, including taking direction from others, is crucial
- Ability to make sound decisions, under pressure, taking a balanced view of competing needs, priorities and assessing any impact to others.
- Highly flexible, including willingness to work flexible hours at peak times
This role can be based in either Newry or Belfast
Working for FD:
At FD, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
- Hybrid Working options
Who are we?
FD Technologies plc (FD) is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (managed services and consulting).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.