FD Tecnologies plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
We have an excellent opportunity for Project Management Officer (PMO) to join our First Derivative consulting division in either London, Newry or Belfast.
- Collaborating with the client & the key stakeholders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, minute taking and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Creating Programme SteerCo packs (including actions, work stream updates, key achievements, upcoming activities, milestones, budgets, metrics)
- Creating Working Group packs highlighting status of each project under Record Keeping stream (including Risk Acceptances, Risk Prioritisations, Change Requests etc.
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
- Tracking Project baseline plans to include project schedules, resource requirements. Liaising with PM’s and updating the plans, ensuring the Programme is complying with Bank standards. Submitting the plans along with Progress Reports in CMT on a bi-weekly basis.
- Strong 3rd level educational qualifications
- Accreditation and practitioner experience of a range of Project Management approaches including PRINCE II, Agile Frameworks & Methods (Scrum, Kanban, Safe, Less), PMI / PMP.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with a track record in managing complex stakeholder programmes.
- Significant Change delivery experience& experience working in a confidential environment
- Familiarity with process modelling, workshop facilitation and business analysis
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work for multiple stakeholders
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
This role can be based in the UK (London or Belfast), Ireland (Dublin) and Toronto.
Working for FD Technologies:
At FD Technologies, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Technologies Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
Who are we?
FD Technologies is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (First Derivative).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.