FD Technologies plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
FD Technologies are currently seeking experienced CDD Quality Checkers / Quality Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1300+ globally.
- Perform Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), quality checking completed KYC/AML files
- Contribute to daily stand-ups and produce MI/reporting on quality and productivity statistics to the Project Manager on an ongoing basis
- Create and maintain quality checklists, learning logs and bespoke client playbooks to drive continuous improvements across ongoing KYC programs
- Provide detailed feedback and training to a team of KYC analysts, including ongoing mentoring and upskilling on specific AML policies and procedures
- Perform one on one upskilling of KYC analysts to ensure a high level of competency across all components of the KYC lifecycle (Desktop Reviews; Client Outreach; Screening; SoW/SoF; Risk Classifications etc.)
- Identify underlying trends and systemic quality issues that may arise, in a timely fashion, and pro-actively contribute to program planning and strategy sessions
- Support senior management on client calls and program working groups
- Degree educated preferably to postgraduate level (2:1 minimum)
- 3+ years working within a CDD/KYC/AML project/role
- Open to travel/working in EMEA/Global would be advantageous but not a prerequisite
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven
- Strong presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of AML
This role is based in Dublin or Belfast.
Working for FD:
At FD, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
Who are we?
FD Technologies plc (FD) is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (managed services and consulting).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.