FD Technologies plc is a global leader in consulting, business services and technology. We are the home for diverse thinkers and innovators. We know that our people are vital to our success and we are proud of the diverse and vibrant team we have built across the globe. We are committed to hiring top talent, creating an environment where they can thrive, and recognizing and rewarding their dedication as they progress within the company.
KX is looking for someone with experience, energy, and a strong financial background to join our international and growing Go-to-market (GTM) team. The role of the GTM Finance Senior Analyst is to provide commercial, financial, and operational support to GTM Finance and Chief Revenue Officer whilst also partnering with Finance, Legal and Marketing operations to drive growth.
You’ll help us on a wide array of varied and exciting aspects of a growing and dynamic software division. This role offers a motivated and hardworking individual the opportunity to make a big impact, while learning about many aspects of our business.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Deal bookings: booking of software deals from an ARR recognition perspective against our software Bookings policy
- Commissions, quotas, and sales compensation: running the commissions process on a quarterly basis. Planning and allocating sales quotas to the Sales field and management.
- Deal desk: supporting management in pricing, structuring and commercial analysis of complex deals
- Management Reporting: Assist with reporting to the exec team the GTM Finance KPIs including monthly ARR and GTM productivity. Spot and investigate errors to ensure accuracy with our Salesforce tools and our reporting tools
- Forecasting and planning: supporting regular forecasting, budgeting, and planning cycles
- Data Analysis: Help with ad-hoc data analysis projects, including pulling, analyzing, and summarizing data and making recommendations.
- Processes and tooling: Help select and implement new tools to help us run more efficiently.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g., Chief Revenue Officer, VP GTM Finance, Legal, Accounting, Finance, Product, etc.) to promote and drive efficiencies and growth.
- Strategic initiatives: Help drive projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes for the Go-to-market organization
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Significant relevant experience which may include Sales Finance, Revenue Analyst, Corporate Finance Analyst or Commercial Analyst
- Experience working in a high growth, software business and clear understanding of the inner workings of a software company
- Post graduate Accountancy or Finance qualification (ACA, CIMA, CFA or similar)
- Highly analytical with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Has a lot of Initiative, detail orientation, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and willingness to learn new things.
- Strong Spreadsheet and systems skills
- Comfortable with the ambiguity associated with a fast-moving business, international environment, changing priorities
- Ability to keep up with frequent changes to policies, procedures, and people.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with an eye towards continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to work with remote teams
The role is based in either the UK, Newry or Belfast.
Working for FD:
At FD, you will embark upon a career with life-long learning at its core, facilitating rapid professional and personal development and the opportunity to design your own path. We support a variety of external training courses and accreditations and are truly passionate about our Mentor Program, through which our senior colleagues generously set aside personal time to coach and support others in their career progression.
We are delighted to have several active internal networks, social committees, and charity initiatives, designed with the intention of meeting the holistic needs of our employees and giving back to our communities.
Our employees are rewarded with numerous benefits as part of their employment, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Health Care Package
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Group Life Protection Benefit
- Training opportunities
- FD Internal Network and Sports & Social Calendar
Who are we?
FD Technologies plc (FD) is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (managed services and consulting).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyze data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.